MZ is a mathematician by training and an artist by nature. She has completed her Masters in Operations Research from The University of Texas at Austin, works at a software house and plays with her art supplies! She loves to see things in a different light and is an avid altered artist who is constantly looking for ways to upcycle all the trash around her in an attempt to make the world greener one small craft project at a time. Join her on her upcycling adventures at www.alteredupcycling.com and write to her at thecraftycan (at) gmail.com
People who've read my blog...
- 65,780 hits
- I'm starting to get ready for the festive season! Here is a project I made last night. Are you excited for the... fb.me/IrDTWVpi 4 weeks ago
- Really awesome ideas! I love the first one. 🎨💡😱😱😱 fb.me/D3PCPTGF 1 month ago
- You don't need a lot of supplies to be creative! A pen, a paper plate and you can create some art while watching... fb.me/2d7PDVrH9 1 month ago
- The book I've been working on for the past two years is finally available now! Around the World with 80 Artists... fb.me/yCgQEYY6 2 months ago
- Trying some acrylic flow paintings! I am totally addicted - tomorrow I'm going to do this on larger canvases!... fb.me/1eZqHhkmw 2 months ago